Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a little surprise for My Husband



It's been one month today since I started saying "I'm married." or calling Xavier "my husband".

I was not a woman dreaming of a marriage for a lifetime or all those well-known stories about a wedding. But you my love, only you made my life. I'm just thankful to be loved so beautifully.

It's so nice to love you, Xavier, that I'm just being myself. It's the first time someone understands my feelings so deeply. You always support me as I am and share everything with me -that's what I most like in our relationship.

Do you remember that day, a couple of weeks before our wedding, that we missed the flight to Paris because of me. Yes, I'm announcing it right here! :) I had never felt so stupid in front of you. You were pretty right to be angry with me and could say anything. But what you did was just understanding me in that peticular moment. Because I was very upset and you felt it on the phone. As I was about to cry in the train, you texted me saying you loved me. Of course I didn't expect this. You were sweet and made me smile. It was a little moment that I'll never forget. You touched my heart. I realized that day it was something I had given up looking for. It was you, only you in my life who made me feel loved even in a horrible moment... And that was the story I told my mum and my sister in our wedding about how I loved you.

Yes I love you my Xavier, because you never promised miracles. We never wanted a blown up dream to share about a future. That was the life as simple as it is. This is only a journey and we are passengers. Now I am really happy that you are sitting next to me, we are passing by roads, valleys, days and nights... Together. We are walking, driving, flying together... and together...

You are my love, my home, my family and my husband now. The life journey is getting more and more colourful every day with you. We are passengers. We are together. Love me... Stay with me...


Nesli Ceux

1 comment:

Unknown said...

inan bana agliycam simdi..gozlerim fena doldu..cok guzel ifade etmissin herseyi..bir omur mutlu olacaksiniz,buna eminim..ve hakettigin saygi ve sevgiyi dogru adamda buldugun o kadar belli ki..opuyorum o guzel cekik gozlerinden neslicim..İPEK AYDOGAN